Hi! Welcome to Brown Eyed Ella. I’m Elisa, or as some know me, Ella.
I am a New York native turned world traveler after I followed my heart (and boyfriend) over 5,000 miles south to Santiago, Chile. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but it was the best decision I have ever made.
I have always had a passion for writing but never transferred that energy into blogging until my boyfriend encouraged me to. Once I found the confidence, finding the inspiration was easy!
I started B.E.E because I wanted to create a one-stop shop to empower others to travel (and travel BIG), embrace their style, and live life to the fullest. I am new at this whole thing, but am so pumped to take this journey with you. Thanks in advance for taking it with me!
Thank you so much for stopping by, it means the world to me. Feel free to shoot me an email with questions or just to say hi: email@example.com I would love to talk to you!
PS: In case you want to know more about me, here are some random fun facts!
- If you look up the definition of impulsive you’ll probably find my name (I mean who can resist a good sale, am I right?!)
- I am obsessed with dogs, especially my own
- My family is everything to me; my mom and two sisters are my best friends
- I doodle 24/7; it’s my favorite way to unwind
- My middle name is Appleton
- I have three tattoos; three hearts on the inside of my right arm for my mom and two sisters. In memory of my dad who passed away, I have a shamrock with his initials on my left wrist and the quote “one love” from the U2 song on my right ankle; it was our favorite song
- My mom founded a foundation in memory of my grandmother six years ago called the Elisabeth R. Woods Foundation. The mission is to help raise awareness for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Your support is greatly appreciated! To find out more please visit elisabethrwoodsfoundation.org