TOP TEN MUST-HAVE ITEMS FOR AT HOME WORKOUTS
As someone who works from home, I’ve learned to adapt to new and different ways of doing things; like working out. Even if you don’t work from home, finding time to make it to the gym after work doesn’t always fit into your schedule. But there are plenty of ways to work out in the comfort of your own home.
My favorite at home workouts are the Tone It Up workout videos. They’re easy to follow and can be done at home or while you’re traveling.
So, I pulled together some of my favorite items for at home workouts!
- Yoga Mats: I love Ban.do’s After This We’re Getting Pizza Mat ($32)
- Kettlebell: I love the Gymenist Kettlebell ($18.99) | Start with a lower weight if you’re a beginner but these are ideal for toning those muscles!
- Exercise Gear: I love Nike’s new ‘millennial pink’ chrome blush collection | The collection includes everything from sneakers to sports bras to leggings; and its millennial pink! #OBSESSED. Also check out Fitbox – it’s a monthly subscription full of the latest workout gear delivered straight to your door
- Jump Rope: My favorite are the Buy Jump Ropes ($7.99) | Essential for cardio exercises
- Water Bottle: Make sure to stay hydrated while working out! I love my S’Well Water Bottle ($25) | best part is, it’s reusable!
- Resistance Bands: I love Tone it Up’s Bands ($18) | Includes both a light and heavy resistance band
- Foam Roller: I love the EdTara Foam Roller ($18.99) | Make sure you have one of these on hand for post-workout cool downs
- Dumbbells: I love this Dumbbell Set from Amazon ($80)
- Medicine Ball: I love the Valeo Medicine Ball ($17.68) | I recommend the 10lb ball to start
- Music: I love the Vifa Helsinki Bluetooth Speakers ($449) | What’s a workout without some jams!?
What are your at home workout essentials!?