10 TIPS FOR A PRODUCTIVE “LAZY SUNDAY”
Sundays have adopted a stigma for being a lazy day, but it’s actually a great day to get things done and get a jump start on your week. Will also help Mondays suck a little less.
Here’s a list of things you can do to make your Sunday a little more productive and less sloth-like!
- Catch up on emails so you can start the week with a clean inbox
- Write a to-do list for the week ahead so you’re prepared for Monday morning
- Decide what’s a priority ahead of time so that you’re less likely to get overwhelmed during the week
- Go grocery shopping for the week
- Fit exercise in- a little burst of endorphins goes a long way
- Tidy up around the house; too much clutter can be very unmotivating
- Plan your outfits for the week
- Get your laundry done
- Plan something fun; it will give you something to look forward to
- Take time for yourself. Relaxing is essential to make sure you are well rested and prepared for the week ahead
What do you do on Sundays to ensure a productive week!?